My Disney Year by Matt Myers
That you everyone who has read all the days of the
week articles over the past 2 years. I'd like to thank Pap, Reuben,
Brent, Alex, Albert, and Erik for doing these weeks and giving
everyone something to read every day. I can't believe it's been over
2012 we a great year. My friend Joey Bean became a
Cast Member and a lot more happened! Here's 10 great things with
Disney that happened this year to me!
1) First thing, I had a blast staying in Disneyland
for 24 hours on Leap Day. That was so much fun! Plus, hanging out
with Frank and Dave, the Jonas Brothers, was great and Brent was
even broadcasting in Walt Disney World while we broadcast in
2) I loved the D23 Anniversary Mixer where I met
Becky Kline who is Dave Smith's successor! It was great to meet her!
3) The D23 Fannivesary at the Walt Disney Studios
was another highlight! Great to celebrate with so many great people!
4) One of my favorite dinner meals this year was
actually over at Paradise Pier Hotel!
5) I had the great opportunity to go to Carsland a
week before it opened. That was a lot of fun and I got to see Mickey
from the 1920s as well!
6) I loved going to the Walt Disney Family Museum.
7) And going to Disneyland's 57th
8) I went to Destination D with Brent Dodge and his
family which was a lot of fun! Got to learn a lot about Disney
9) Running into my friends Kayla and Shawn at
Disneyland was great! Always great hanging out with friends in the
10) I also had the chance to go to the cast
exclusive store Company D thanks to my buddy Joey Bean getting me a
ticket for it!
I feel like a lot of people reading this helped make
a lot of this happen, so thank you everyone for making my Disney
dreams come true in 2012!